Accomplishments for today to combat anxiety:
1. Wrote out my fears
2. Went for a walk in the park while it was sunny and admired the yellow sunsoaked leaves
3. Cooked healthy dinner, some pale healthy kind of salmon, which I made taste good with new salmon rub – seems to be mostly brown sugar, but still good
4. Bought bergamot essential oil – said to be uplifting and calming. I just like this scent – like Earl Grey tea, my favorite. I think it is calming.
5. Consulted with the kid as to what she’d like, which was the walk in the woods, sugary rub for salmon, and the citrus bergamot oil. She likes citrus type scents.
6. Some yoga belly breathing. This stuff works, if I can bear to focus enough to use it.
7. Drank a tiny espresso from a doll’s cup, sitting in the sun. I find espresso never makes me jittery, it just gives a small lift. I sat on a bench out on the sidewalk, making the most of the rare November sun.
That’s about it. I didn’t really interact with people, which would also have been good. It’s too hard to reach out right now.
Grateful for a sunny day which I had the time to enjoy.