1. Read the paper at an outdoor cafe. (Hey, I made it out of the house.)
2. Picked up my holds at the library.
3. Rustled together three Paleo meals, despite an aversion to cooking when I feel bad.
4. Wrote a blog post.
5. Started a book that is work related, on information management.
6. Washed some dishes.
7. Meditated a few minutes.
8. Decided a glass of vino was OK, first in months. And it was fine.
9. Went for my usual half hour walk once it had cooled down this evening.
10. Read a good chunk of my mystery novel. Not sure this is an accomplishment, but it’s an activity.
I did not do stuff I’d planned, such as:
1. Buy fresh fish and veg. The ten minute car ride seemed too daunting.
2. Vacuum. Vacuum cleaner is too heavy. ?? And loud.
3. Clean bathroom. Too boring.
4. Plant flower pot. Too hot.
Oh dear oh dear oh dear. But I am surviving bad feelings. That takes a lot out of you. I did do some things today so I am not down for the count. I’m still kicking. Tomorrow will be better.