1. Sitting on an outdoor patio with my Earl Grey tea, reading Shambhalla Sun, with a breeze coming up from the lake and smelling like summer.
2. An omlette with pieces of prociutto – delicious.
3. Talking on the phone with my new gay friend who is a poet and laughing together.
4. Taking a swinging walk through my neighbourhood listening to music on my new ipod.
5. Laughing with the woman sitting beside me at my women’s group because she got what I was trying to say, silly as it was, even if the group leader didn’t.
6. Trying out a new cafe and liking my decaf Americano.
Art: Louise Lauzon, A bird, a dog